The HACCP system is a procedure control system guidelines which is applicable to any organization those who are dealing with Manufacturing, trading, supply, retailing, packing, transportation, farming etc of food product. The HACCP system offers the guideline to recognize the food safety Hazards (Physical Hazards, Chemical Hazards & Biological Hazards), evaluation of Food safety Hazards and Food safety Risk analysis, establishing the PRP’s, setting of product characteristics, Critical control points, critical control limits, validation , verification , identification of potential emergency situations related to food safety etc.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) is a preventative food safety management system in which every step in the manufacture, storage and distribution of a food product is analyzed for microbiological, physical and chemical hazards.
The effective implementation of HACCP will improve the ability of companies to: protect and increase brands and private labels, promote consumer confidence and conform to regulatory and market needs.
HACCP can be applied to all stages of a food supply chain, from food production and preparation procedures, to packaging and distribution. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) both require HACCP programs for juice, seafood and meat and poultry.
- Determine Critical Control Points (CCP). For each risk recognized.
- The application of hazard analysis
- Determination of corrective measures in case the watching shows that the CCP is not within the critical limits.
- Establish procedures for verification and certification processes and the HACCP system is effective and it works well. The verification activities should be included authorized persons employed in production, the HACCP team.
- The establishment and actual management of records and documents
- Establishing critical limits, maximal or minimum value, by which biological, chemical and physical hazards in order to control the pedagogical prevention.
- Determination of processes for monitoring CCPs
- 5/133, Ground Floor, Vineet Khand-5, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
- +91 97167 78456