Halal, as per Quaran, means ‘permitted’ or ‘lawful’. Halal certification is necessary for food, cosmetics and other products which come in direct contact with food items. In many countries like: Middle east, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. Halal certification is necessary to sell the food items. Halal is often used in reference to foods and drinks, i.e. foods that are allowable for Muslims to eat or drink under Islamic Sheridan (law). The criteria specify both what foods are allowable, and how the food must be ready. The foods addressed are mostly types of meat and animal tissue.Muslims usually use two terms to describe every subject as Halal or Haraam. Halal is an Arabic word which means permitted, legal with respect to which no restriction exists, and the doing and consuming of which the Law-giver, Allah has permitted.
- To educate through continuous promotional tours around India & world with the objective of inspirational and encouraging Muslims to choose and use only Halal certified products.
- To position the halal market as an economically viable tool and induce product manufacturers to make sure that their products are halal certified.
- To facilitate the advertising and sourcing of halal certified products and services for direct manufacturers, buyers, agents, investors and business communities in India and around the world.
- To help global Halal agencies in their hard work to support product manufacturers to look for halal certification for their products and services.
- 5/133, Ground Floor, Vineet Khand-5, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
- +91 97167 78456