ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Conformity Assessment Certification
ISO/IEC 17020 was ready by the ISO Committee on conformity assessment (CASCO).The principle standard used by International Accreditation Service (IAS) for the accreditation of Inspection Bodies is ISO/IEC 17020. This international standard was lately updated from the 1998 version to ISO/IEC 17020:2012, Conformity assessment – Needs for the operation of various types of bodies presenting examination.The accreditation of Inspection Agencies is conducted through the utilization and achievement of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 – General needs for the operation of various types of bodies performing check. This incorporates the Inspection Body’s ability to withhold a quality management system and capability to competently carry out inspections.The second edition of ISO/IEC 17020 was published in March 2012. This efficient version includes some changes that Inspection Bodies (IBs) will require to apply within your management system in order to maintain. The purpose of this letter is to explain the transition procedure that putting in place to enable IB accreditation to be transferred to the new standard within an internationally decided timeframe.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Reduce costs; avoid any needless cost for re-work or re-inspection.
- Get new business through better reception of your products and services.
- Increase official identification and evidence of conformity to global standards.
- Boost competitiveness and marketplace access.
How to achieve ISO/IEC 17020
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Documentation Design and finalization
- Internal Auditor Training and conduct of internal audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Review of Implementation
- Stage 1 – certification audit
- Stage 2 – certification audit
- Award of ISO / IEC 17020 Accreditation
- Continual development of the system through value added certificate and training services
- 5/133, Ground Floor, Vineet Khand-5, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
- +91 97167 78456