ISO 22006:2009 Standard For Crop Production Quality Management
Farmers can now progress their global routine and monetary results, as well as increase customer sureness and satisfaction with a new ISO standard for implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system (QMS) for crop production. The new standard, ISO 22006:2009, Quality management systems – Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2008 to crop production, can be used with farm operations of any size, increasing all varieties of food, feed and non-food crops.
Step-by-step guidanceISO 22006:2009 offers step-by-step regulation through the needs ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems – Needs with a practical approach to crop operations. ISO 22006:2009:
- offers subject-specific suggestions and uses agricultural terminology
- includes a user-friendly flow diagram listing all the farm operation actions to support determine how they fit together and where there is requirement for enhancement
- highlights the eight quality management principles from ISO 9001:2008 and relates them to crop production (client focus, leadership, involvement of people, procedure approach, system approach to management, continual development, factual approach to decision-making, and mutually beneficial supplier relationships).
- does not add or change any of the necessities in ISO 9001:2008 and is not intended for certification, although it can be a valuable tool in helping make for certification to ISO 9001:2008.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food safety management systems – Necessities for any organization in the food chain
- ISO 15161:2001 Guiding principle on the application of ISO 9001:2000 for the food and drink industry
- ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 Prerequisite programmes on food safety – Part 1: Food manufacturing
- ISO/TS 22003:2007 Food safety management systems – Necessities for bodies provided that audit and certification of food safety management system
- ISO/TS 22004:2005 Food safety management systems – Guidance on the application of ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 22005:2007 Traceability in the feed and food chain – General principles and basic needs for system design and implementation
- ISO 22006:2009 Quality management systems – Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2008 to crop production
- 5/133, Ground Floor, Vineet Khand-5, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
- +91 97167 78456